1. Group classes are non-refundable, with the exception of points #2 and 4.
2. In the event of insufficient enrolment, RRLS reserves the right to cancel group classes. In such a case, families will be provided with a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice and the option to take a credit or full refund.
3. In the rare case of a cancelled lesson due to a teacher’s illness, a make-up class will run a week after the last scheduled lesson.
4. In the unlikely event that public health restrictions require us to cancel a class, families will be provided with as much notice as possible and the option to take a pro-rated credit/refund for days missed.
Health and Safety Policies:
The health and safety of your child are important to us. Currently, the following measures are in place at RRLS:
Health Screening and Vaccination
- Children should remain at home if they have any of the following new or worsening symptoms: fever, cough, loss of taste/smell, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sore throat, runny/congested nose, headache, nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, abdominal pain, pink eye)
- Please be aware that if your child shows symptoms of illness while attending RRLS, you may be required to pick your child up early.
- All staff have received at least 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Staff and students should wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the office.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the offices.
- HEPA filters will be placed in all classrooms and turned on for the duration of the lesson.
Please note that health and safety policies are subject to change. If you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please do not hesitate to reach out.